- Air Condition
- Free WiFi internet
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, kitchenette, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils)
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- Mosquito screens
- Pets Allowed
- You can prepare your meals
Garmpis: The southwest wind in the marines’ language. The word derives from the Venetian word “garbin”. The official Greek term is “Livas”, a word of ancient Greek origin.
Ground floor apartment with garden. It features a large terrace with pergola. The traditional “steadi” sideways with wooden sofa offers ample freshness.
- Check-in time starts at 14.00 pm.
- Check-out time is 12.00 pm.
- To use your room until 18.00 pm you are charged an extra 50% of the price.
- To use your room after 18.00 pm you are charged for a full day.
- If you wish to add an extra bed, you are charged 6€/night.
- You are not allowed to accommodate people more than the number agreed.
- The reservation is confirmed only by making a deposit to the bank agreed.
- Cancellations can be made 20 days before the arrival. In any other case, the deposit is not refundable.
- In case the duration of the agreed reservation is reduced during your stay, you are charged 50% of the amount for the rest of the days.
- Daily housekeeping, free wi-fi in all areas.
- Transfer from the port or airport and vice versa available upon request (surcharge).
- Public car park 20 m from the complex.
- Car rental available.
- Ticketing service available.
- Free luggage storage.
- VISA credit card accepted.
- Pets allowed upon request.